About Client: - "Established in 2005, is a real estate developer principally engaged in promotion, construction, development and sale of integrated townships, residential and commercial multi storied buildings, houses, flats, shopping malls, hotels, and other developments.
No. of Requirements - 1
Experience:- 5-7 yrs
- Supervision of all electrical related works in Habitat Club & Sectors 105, 108 & 109.
- Coordinate with vendor supervisor for DLR, DPR, MIR & WIR.
- Coordination with PHE/Civil/CFM supervision staff for smooth site working.
- To check vendor to comply all necessary quality and safety norms.
- Responsible for joint Measurement of cables, Inspection of connections, earth strip & all electrical related works at site.
- Coordinate with CFM team for Handing over of electrical system zone wise (Comprising of LT Cables, Transformers, RMU’s, LT panels, Feeder Pillars & SLP's) for all sectors.
- Coordinate with customer/CFM/Vendor for house connection cable.
Salary Budget: - Up to 35K CTC PM
Designation: - Project Supervisor
Employment Type: - Contractual
Payroll: - Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.