About Client: - "It is an Indian telecommunications company. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, and the Government of India. It is the exchange of information over significant distances by electronic means and refers to all types of voice, data and video transmission.
No. of Requirements - 2
Education: BE graduate
Experience:- 02 to 6Year
Job Role:- Procurement Sourcing Specialist
Procurement of Passive Infra, Mobility, Corp Services along with knowledge of IR compliance
The (Services) Category Buyer is responsible for assisting the team in planning and overseeing all sourcing activities for -
o He / She would be responsible for service procurement for Fiber Operations & maintenance, RCAPEX, Mobility O&M, Mobility Up-scope, Enterprise O&M, Passive & active Infra procurement, Enterprise Up-scope, and driving various sourcing initiatives to deliver targeted benefits to the business.
o He / She would be responsible for managing end-to-end procurement negotiations, order processing and maintaining the supply of required services.
o Needs to engage with internal user teams to understand of new projects / operations requirements and deals.
o Would need to plan, manage, and maintain strategic vendor relationships and conduct negotiations of major procurement deals.
o Needs to achieve the required level of category performance objectives (aligned with overall SCM objectives) set by the Category Lead - Services and also ensure that daily operations are at par with practices prevailing in the market.
o Needs to assess supply and commercial risks and develop mitigation strategies.
o Is responsible for adherence to Annual Procurement Plan, achieving objectives of savings and business velocity.
o Must have handled procurement activity of Admin - Corporate Services such as Security, Housekeeping, Employee Transport, Canteen, Guest House AMC along with other infra equipment and service-related requirements.
o Must have handled HR and Marketing activities such as Resource onboarding, Road shows, Events etc.
o Manage and maintain strategic vendor relationships and conduct negotiation of major procurement deals.
o Responsible and Accountable to implement the Vendor Compliance Program effectively, across TCTSL
o Review procurement volumes by vendor and product class/type, thereby, identify areas for Rate Contracts/Frame Contracts, and finalize the same.
o Ability in managing end to end Sourcing process including preparation, issuance, and management of RFP/RFQ/Auction as per requirements along with user teams.
o Engage with internal user teams for understanding requirements of new projects / Operations requirements & deals.
o Expertise in Service procurement before on-boarding vendor.
o Expertise in contracting management along & ensuring risk coverage in contract.
Operating Systems related to SCM
o Must have working experience on ERP and preferably in SAP.
o Working experience on SAP Ariba will be an added advantage.
Support Other Areas
o GST Discussion with resp. vendors and resolution / reco on Monthly basis
o Jointly work on Cost initiative project at company level
o Work with internal stakeholders to identifying MSME vendors
o To work with cross functional team on IR & HSW compliance.
Minimum qualification & experience
- Any Bachelor’s Degree. Engineering preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of procurement experience, preferably from a recognized organization(s) in Telecom / Service industry
- Demonstrated history of applying sourcing levers to deliver cost savings to the organization in areas related to Services, Corporate Services, Transportation, Passive Infra projects, Security Management, AMC, Office interior & fit- projects, etc.
- Organizational effectiveness, project and change management
- Knowledge of supply chain regulation and compliance
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and in finance (ERP) systems, preferably SAP
- Experience on working with e-Sourcing platforms
- Experience in developing category strategies, and executing strategic sourcing exercises
Certifications like CIPS / CPSM
- Manage the end to end RFI, RFP/RFQ processes, with support from Operations
- Develop evaluation criteria, and evaluate tender responses for Service
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers (liaise with legal team)
- Implement negotiated contracts and monitor contractual compliance
- Comply with the Procurement and Supply Chain policies and procedures"
Order Processing and Review
- Action all incoming orders, ensuring that PO placement is prioritized in relation to urgency of request and delivery times and to ensure adherence to Procurement Service Levels on order turnaround and order accuracy
- Monitor on-time delivery against all open Purchase Orders to ensure correct dating and receipting of orders
- Receive all invoices against delivered orders, resolve queries associated with invoiced amounts to reasonable timescales and authorize Accounts Payable to pay
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g., users)"
- Provide input to supplier performance reviews in conjunction with internal stakeholders and the Vendor, compile data and information on performance to support the reviews, attend the review meetings and manage actions relating to day to day performance of suppliers
- Review requests for new suppliers and recommend their approval to the Services Lead if the supplier is financially, ethically and commercially sound and there is a valid reason for introducing a new supplier in line with the new supplier approval process
- Provide support to the Service Lead - Services in general for on-boarding of new suppliers"
Salary Budget: - 4LPA
Designation Procurement Sourcing Specialist
Employment Type: - Contractual
Payroll: - Lobostaffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.