About Client: - "It is an Indian telecommunications company. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, and the Government of India.It is the exchange of information over significant distances by electronic means and refers to all types of voice, data and video transmission.
Job Role: - Customer Services/ Media Service
Salary Budget: - 5LPA
In the context of business growing rapidly the leadership focus it requires maintaining high standards from both a continuity of service and service delivery standpoint
The position will be located in Ambattur Chennai at MSOC premises and the person will be responsible to support Media Eco System Cloud based Products.
The candidate will have a proven experience in leading tier 1 Ecosystem related to cloud technology.
- Media Eco System related Engineering and Trouble shooting.(cloud based / Level 2)
- Capability to work in a challenging cross-cultural environment.
- Fault management & Problem resolution & issue resolution.
- Support Change Management in workflows.
- A proven problem solver with a can-do attitude
Strong troubleshooting IT skills, Coding, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issue
- He or she will help the team to meet and exceed Media Soc expectations and will be responsible for support adherence to all Media SOC contracts and its SLAs.
- He or she will operate at a Midlevel across all MES NOC Team at media services, working collaboratively to ensure that the issue is solved at application level as well as all architecture levels.
- Manage Cloud storage and Cloud compute through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade current tata owned customer’s networks and in-house servers.
- Should be at least aware of two scripting languages (python) and frontend coding tools like angular, Java script, deployment and publishing tools like ngnix etc. (optional)
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Monitor DB performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user onsite.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Research and make recommendations on server/ application system administration
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies + cloud Computing solutions.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years Server Administration experience required with Mid level of Scripting and Coding knowledge.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools. Zabbiz. Etc.
- Experience in CLOUD BASED solutions with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Experience working with Windows server and Linux, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Any Graduation in science or Engineering degree is required.
Job specifications or qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years working experience in Data centre or related IT experience.
- E/B-Tech Engineering / Computer Science Graduate, Technical Graduate (Electronics and IT preferred)
- Manage the Datacentre /platform.
- Solid experience in design, configure, implement, manage and optimization of virtualized environments with VMware and Open stack platform.
Expertise in design, configure, implement, manage, optimize windows servers infrastructure including advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, Windows application servers
- Proven expertise in Server Virtualization environments
- Proven expertise in Server Hardware sizing.
- Proven expertise in Windows operating systems. Linux is a must.
- High familiarity with best practices in configuring and tuning virtualized environments.
- Strong knowledge Webserver administration
- Strong knowledge of SQL/oracle and at least one major database engine (preferably MySQL or MSSQLServer, mongo).
- Working experience on IP networks (switches, routers, firewalls storage, database) Microsoft certification on server installation and configuring is a plus.
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure and support operations
- Understanding of network and cabling infrastructure.
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge on VMWARE and may be a certified in vSphere 6.0 atleast.
- Knowledge of Media Transcoding,
- Manage and provide technical guidance and assistance to Server Run team in support of essential IT functions including Administration, Maintenance, Configuration of Virtual Platforms, Windows
- Operating Systems and Enterprise Applications.
- Resolve complex Enterprise-System hardware and software problems; Collaborate with peer teams and vendors in solution evaluation and decision-making process.
- Develop and maintain Server Installation and Configuration procedures
- Work Experience in Hybrid Cloud Computing along with Swift Stack Knowledge.
- Good level of experience in NMS systems and real time monitoring tools.
- Experience in using SNOW Ticketing or other incident ticketing management systems. , optional.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical IT skills
- Works well as part of multidisciplinary teams, which are expected to reach a common goal
- Comfortable working for an international organization composed of multiple cultures, language accents, different time zones and that on a day-to-day basis
- Significant responsibility in managing the Data Centre, Servers, Storage inventory and Procurement including equipment and software licenses
Designation: - Customer Services / Media service
Location: - Chennai
Employment Type: - Contractual
Payroll: - Lobo staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.